Yesterday afternoon, we went diving and the strong South wind we are experiencing at the moment had caused the mooring on the divesite we were on to slip, and sadly there was another boat there using an anchor. We just used a bunch of fuel waiting in deeper water for the divers to come up. Neither option is good for the environment. (We have not carried Anchors on our diveboats since 2010 when Simon and Zee bought the company).
So this morning we took some galvanised steel poles and some heavy anchors and fixed up the mooring. Thanks to our team for showing enthusiasm for the project and the good of Lembeh, as we were out installing by 8am and done by 10am.
As you can see in the small video, for a big hammer underwater you need a big diveguide! Thanks Rockles!
Good Job Team!