NAD Lembeh Resort presents a new Underwater Photography Workshop for 2015, with underwater photojournalists Stephen Wong & Takako Uno (www.stephenwong.com & www.takakouno.com ). Stephen & Takako are both passionate marine wildlife photojournalists and have a string of achievements, including finding new species. They are also really fun people who deeply enjoy the marine environment.
The Workshop will include:-
- How to fin & dive in Muck, Ethics of an UW Photographer; and
- The usually boring but necessary stuff:
- Fundamentals of UW Photography,
- Balance of Light, PhotoShop,
- Macro & Wide Angle with Strobes and Natural Light; and
- The more interesting stuff:
- Fish & Critter Identification,
- Acknowledging the Habitat & Finding Subject,
- Shooting Benthic & Mid-water Animals,
- Shooting Behaviors,
- Photographing Goby & Nudibranch
7Nights / 17 Day boat dives package: $1248 USD per person based on double occupancy.
Includes Airport Transfers, Air fills, Meals and Tea / Coffee Etc.
[uxb_divider style=”light dashed”][uxb_heading text=”Join Stephen and Takako, 1 – 8th June 2015″ type=”h1″ alignment=”h-center” has_line=”false” has_icon=”true” icon=”icon-camera” icon_size=”20″]