Now Indonesia is finally open and almost ‘back to normal’ if you’re vaccinated (No COVID tests needed) – we’re hoping we can pick up a few small groups by tempting you with a summer Lembeh Strait diving deal! We’re still offering a 2:1 guest to guide ratio, so it’s a great opportunity to get a set of new images from the Lembeh Strait.
- Book directly with us here
- Book between 17th June and the 8th September 2022.
- 23rd – 30th July already blocked for Photo Workshop.
- Book 3 people and get the 4th free.
- Minimum 5 nights stay.
How to get to us:
- Singapore Airlines / Scoot combo from a major city near you.
- Flies Singapore to Manado on Wednesday and Friday.
- Can check your bags all the way through to Manado, and baggage allowances from your SQ leg are being honoured all the way to Manado by Scoot.
- Garuda Indonesia to Manado via Jakarta.
- London, Amsterdam, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur to name a few. You can get to us this way and also take advantage of a generous sports allowance on Garuda.
- Emitrates/Qatar/Etihad to Jakarta, onward with Lion/Batik.
- This is the cheapest long haul route to us, and is not particularly troublesome on the transfer times in CGK.
- Combo with Bali is alway possible, with a multitude of connecting flights.
- Remember, Indonesia did not really stop domestic travel during covid – so many of the historic routes never closed and always had good passenger volume – so they are still good value.
We have a healthy amount of guests towards the end of the year – which will allow us to bring back more of our wonderful staff, but until then we need a few small groups like this to keep the team diving and involved in doing what they love. If you know anyone that might be up for a group trip please share this post!